Retired Design (Bible out of Print)
Call for possible Bible options.
This Military Family Bible is adorned with Brass metal findings and blue stones.
This item may take 2-3 weeks to ship.
Family, friends, and loved ones of military service members want comfort and guidance in how to pray for those in harm’s way and in how to cope with those tensions in their own lives so that they will have peace of mind. The Military Families Bible provides 60 pages of devotionals and prayers that minister to family members and loved ones of military personnel as well as equip the reader to minister to and intercede for those in the military.
- 60 pages of devotionals and prayers ministering to the families and loved ones of military personnel and equipping you reader to minister to and intercede for those in the military
- 30 devotions illuminating with biblical truth the unique challenges military spouses and their families face
- 30 prayers helping you voice your own prayers to God from the circumstances and emotions you face
- Material from US Army Chaplain (Col.) John D. Laing
- Award-winning author Jocelyn Green offering encouraging words to military families
- HCSB Bullet Notes
- "Where to Turn…" Scripture index
- Eight pages of full-color maps
- Presentation page
- Ribbon marker
- Silver page edges
- 10-point text size
- 8.50" x 5.75" x 1.50"